Cheng Cape Dress
We name this cape back dress Cheng, which stands for multiply in Mandarin, because it can be worn in multiple ways. String a sash or belt through the belt loop at the front or back for a synched look, wear a belt over, or loose without a belt or sash. It is incredibly versatile, comfortable and hides your tummy on fat days. Pair it with flats or heels for a more elevated look.
P.S. Multiply your joy with Cheng 乘. Its free form drapes over the shoulders for a cape-like effect. Yet when paired with its accompanying sash or a smart belt, Cheng transforms to take on different silhouettes. Talk about superhero powers.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- Loose fit, true to size or size down if you are in between sizes
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Kiana is 179cm and is wearing a US 2 in red
- 100% polyester crepe
- Gentle machine wash cold with similar colours
- Short back zip at the back
- Comes with sash
- leather belt stylist’s own