Green Smoothie Recipe
A healthy, refreshing & skin-enhancing vegan smoothie that will help you glow from the inside out.
Drinking this green smoothie is sure to set your day off to a good start!
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1.5 cup frozen mango and/or pineapple cubes (organic, when possible)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 - 2 limes, juiced (approx. 60ml)
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of coconut water or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 Medjool dates
- A small handful of fresh mint
Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth. Serve cold. Enjoy!
Recipe from Renée of Renée Naturally
Renée is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist, and Western Medical Herbalist, she works with a growing list of clients around the world, from her home country in New Zealand across Australasia, to the States and the Middle East.
Her international natural health career has exposed her to many cultures and medicines, and she is now a sought after Naturopathic advisor and brand ambassador for various companies in both the retail food and health supplement categories.
Learn more about Renée here